Re: [WriteLog] DXD and Piexx SO2RXlat

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DXD and Piexx SO2RXlat
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 08:49:55 -0500
I asked this question a few years ago and I did find someone using this
configuration, however to me it seemed complicated to set up.  I already
had wasted a lot of time trying unsuccessfully to get a PCIe parallel card
to work with Writelog on a new computer. So instead, I purchased a
MicroHam Micro2R which can be controlled by a USB port.  Since I already
had other MicroHam products it was easy for me to set up and operate.

John KK9A