Re: [WriteLog] DXD and Piexx SO2RXlat

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DXD and Piexx SO2RXlat
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 14:04:17 -0400
I searched my emails and it was only two years ago that I asked this same
question. K6RB responded that he was successfully using Piexx with a DX
Doubler, however it took a while to figure everything out. I am happy with
my decision to switch to the MicroHam Micro2R and I was able to easily
modify my DX Doubler cables for this box.

John KK9A