Re: [WriteLog] Fwd: Re: WinKeyer Problems

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fwd: Re: WinKeyer Problems
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:48:21 +0000
Yes, I have the batteries in the keyer.  I would take a VOM and put it in
the resistance mode, and go across the key1 output of the Winkey3 and look
for the wiggle while keying from Writelog.
If nothing, then I would suspect your Comport (USB) from Writelog/Winkey3.

The other thing I would try is to move the USB Comport from the number you
have to a comport number 4 or above.Sometimes those lower numbers, Windows
reserves for other devices.
I am using comport4.

Joe K0BX