Re: [WriteLog] Fwd: Re: WinKeyer Problems - Problem solved

To: writelog@contesting.com, joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>, k1el_keyers@yahoogroups.com, w4oc@aol.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fwd: Re: WinKeyer Problems - Problem solved
From: Hal Kennedy <halken@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:22:47 -0400
Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. Thanks Joe!! Under computer control the sidetone dsiappears, so I figured it wasn't working. Putting a VOM on the output shows that it is. I really did not expect the paddle sidetone to also disappear, but it does. So much for bench testing.

73 and thanks for all the help,
Hal N4GG