[WriteLog] Band Map problems

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Band Map problems
From: Ken Eigsti <diverken@chaffee.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 19:02:21 -0700
Greetings
I just recently reconnected my IC 756pro3 to the Dell laptop (Win 7 and WL
11.18)where it had been for several years, working just fine.

Problem:
At first no band map or rig control freq. indication. There was no
indication of the band or freq from the radio on the band map.  I solved
that with a firmware download from Bandmaster III. Now the correct CI-V
address is recognized by WL and Bandmaster , and the band map appears
indicating the correct freq..

However, the band map frequency takes about 5-7 seconds to follow the VFO.
Same when I change bands,,, takes about that time to follow on the band map
going from one band to another.

Any ideas what is causing this 5-7 sec. delay of data from the rig to the
band map?

73 Ken W0LSD