Re: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini location

To: Hal Kennedy <halken@comcast.net>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini location
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:04:17 -0800
I'm no an expert on this, but I think Wayne's recommendation is to leave
writelog.ini where it is and to use "Edit WriteLog.ini" from the WriteLog
programs group to edit the file. That's what I do.

On Windows 8, if you type in WriteLog, it brings up the groups of WriteLog
programs and "Edit WriteLog.ini" is available from there. Should be similar
with Windows 7.

More info here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/windows-7-8-help/

73, Don AA5AU