Re: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini location

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini location
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 15:14:59 -0900
It will vary from machine to machine depending upon how you installed it, but the path name should be similar to mine...

C:\Users\AL9A\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows will have the writelog.ini file

Please be aware that the AppData folder default is that it is a hidden file, at least it is on Vista. You will need to go into Windows 7 Control Panel and find the Folder Options section and set it to display Hidden Files. That way you will be able to navigate to the location using Windows Explorer rather than having to type in the path name each time.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: G