Re: [WriteLog] RIT

To: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RIT
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 12:36:53 -0600
exactly Jeff, way too many off frequency .... normally i only take my hands off the keyboard to adjust the RIT control which gets me all out of sync... end up sending agn? until I can get them tuned in enough to print. I love the %O feature... the scroll wheel would be ideal to tune the RIT... never leave the keyboard then. I use a 2/3 size Adesso wireless keyboard with a built in track ball and it works perfectly. Maybe they can add that feature soon! Rig is FT2000, microKeyer2, WIN 7 PRO. 73's Cort K4WI

Jeff Stai <mailto:wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Monday, January 05, 2015 12:28 PM
Actually something like this would be fantastic. Maybe some way to map the
mouse wheel to RIT instead of the VFO?

Lots of callers off frequency this time and out of range of the AFC, I had
to lunge for the RIT many times. Dunno what I would do without the %O!

73 jeff wk6i

Courtney Judd <mailto:k4wi@k4wi.net>
Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:22 PM
any quick fix to control RIT from the keyboard? I love the %o but sure would like to adjust the RIT without taking my hands off the keyboard... tnx Cort K4WI