Re: [WriteLog] RIT

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RIT
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 15:00:39 -0500

You will need to find a way - either through the mouse driver for your
keyboard/mouse or a key mapper - to map the Scroll Up and Scroll Down
events to keystrokes to activate the commands.

However, unlike Kenwood, Flex, & Elecraft, in which RD;/RU; with no
parameters moves the RIT one step (10 Hz), it looks like Yaesu needs
an offset which may make RIT "uncontrollable".

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV