[WriteLog] Transmit problem with 2Tone/MMTTY

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Transmit problem with 2Tone/MMTTY
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:07:01 +0000
Hi guys, the version of 2Tone and MMTTY that is used within Writelog has
stopped xmiting
any Tones.  I am using a Flex-6300 and have to use lowtones AFSK.
Both 2Tone and MTTY copy OK but nothing on transmit.
It was working until I uninstalled N1NN+.

The MMTTY, FLdig, HRD standalone all work fine on both Xmit and Receive.
I think that maybe I screwed up the path to the .ocx?

Any suggestions?

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.