Re: [WriteLog] Transmit problem with 2Tone/MMTTY

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Transmit problem with 2Tone/MMTTY
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 01:11:33 +0000
Thanks guys and to Keith for that tip on moving the filter.
What I did for rtty was to set mmtty for lowtones, 1445 and put net ON so
that MMTTY would send and Receive on the same frequency.
I am using Writelog, and I made an addition to the WL.ini file in the Rig
area:

COM7_DIGITAL_OFFSET_HZ= -1445

Com7 is my CAT control port, Writelog now shows the correct frequency.  I
can click on the spots from the bandmap and I qsy to the correct
frequency.  WL also log's the correct frequency.

I still have not gotten 2tone to work again.  I am using the old plugin of
MMTTY within WL and it works fine.  So not off the air.

I will let you know if I find anything.

Joe K0BX