[WriteLog] Assistance Request

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Assistance Request
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@twc.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 17:54:02 -0400
Thanks to my 19 year old grandson, WriteLog and MMTTY are now "friendly". After it was up and running, I'm not sure whom was more impressed? Me at his computer skills, or him at watching, in his words. "encrypted" messages appear on the screen. His interest was so keen, that when I just scratched the surface with FD explanation, his reply: "I want to go" To those of you that offered assistance, and your patience in dealing with my exceptionally limited computer knowledge: Many, many thanks I feel sure that I will have many more questions, but for the time being, I'm a happy camper.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC