[WriteLog] Using Writelog 11.08 with Ten Tec Eagle

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Using Writelog 11.08 with Ten Tec Eagle
From: Brian Sarkisian <cqkg8co@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:02:04 -0400
Has anyone been ever to get Writelog to work correctly with the Eagle ?   I
did get an e-mail from Writelog yesterday stating they do not a have rig
driver written for the Eagle.  I have tried the Orion option and they only
partially works.

 I can control the rig using Writelog i.e setting a frequency, changing
bands manually.

However, any future changes made at the rig i.e. changing of frequency,
that new information isn't being reported to Writelog or Writelog cannot
see it.

The Eagle works just fine with N1MM and Logger 32 so it has to be a
Writelog issue.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Brian, KG8CO