Re: [WriteLog] Windows 10

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Windows 10
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:25:56 +0000 (UTC)
Using WriteLog under Windows 10 with 4 legacy COM ports and no problems (yet).
I've only used it for one contest but hope to play in the SCC RTTY Championship
this weekend.
Make sure Windows did not change the port number of your serial ports. This has
been reported by at least two people.
73, Don AA5AU