Re: [WriteLog] Date Change

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Date Change
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:03:21 -0700
hi Gary - It's been a long time since I have needed to and I don't writelog
in front of me, but I recall a few years ago needing to adjust the log by
several minutes due to a clock problem, and was delighted to discover that
writelog would apply the offset to the whole log rather than blindly
searching and replacing. It did all the time and date math correctly. Maybe
someone who has writelog in front of them can verify this... 73 jeff
wk6i@W7RN

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com