[WriteLog] Revised WriteLog ESM setup document

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Revised WriteLog ESM setup document
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 12:56:31 -0900
Thanks to Ron N0AT who wrote recently to inform me of two ways to turn ESM on and off from within a running contest module. I had missed these methods in my earlier document describing how to configure the writelog.ini file to make ESM work within WriteLog. I have now updated the document to V1.1 so as to incorporate both of Ron's suggestions. You may download the latest revision of this document at

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfqxmewjpown045/Writelog%20ESM%20setup%20V1.1.pdf?dl=0

I want to again thank Ron for his feedback and sharing of some very useful tips. For those who are planning to run in the ARRL CW SS this coming weekend this is the perfect time to get ESM setup and running in your WriteLog contest module!

73,
Gary AL9A