Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog

To: Harold Fitzgerald <fitz6@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog
From: Steve Woodruff <steve@n9oh.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 08:18:19 -0600
Hi Guys,

Yep… aware of the issue.  In fact, Wayne and I are both here in Texas as well,
but neither of us operate mobile or on county lines. At least I don’t.   :)

With that said, I’m still up to speed on the issue.  When I wrote the ILQP
module I allowed the op to declare themselves in up to 4 counties at once and
the entry window has 4 recvd fields for logging up to 4 counties in a single Q.
 The generated cabrillo file is a mess and the ILQP sponsors are stuck parsing
that out from a single entry into multiple.  Its painful for them, but their
pain = our WriteLog users’ gain.

I’m discussing with Wayne to see if there is a better way we can do this…  but
that’s no guarantee that it’ll be easy to accomplish or even possible.  Stay
tuned.

Steve N9OH

--
Steve Woodruff