[WriteLog] Balancing Recorded and Live Mic Audio Levels Using Writelog i

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Balancing Recorded and Live Mic Audio Levels Using Writelog in Window 10
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:29:49 -0800
I solved the recording audio problem by using my USB sound card line-in
instead of the motherboard line-in. No more feedback.

My last remaining problem is that the level from recorded audio is much
higher than the level using the mic live. You used to be able to use the
Sound Board Mixer Control to balance this, but not anymore.

What is the solution to this problem?

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT