[WriteLog] How to configure WriteLog 12 with LP-PAN 2 Panadapter?

To: WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to configure WriteLog 12 with LP-PAN 2 Panadapter?
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 07:31:06 -0700
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong/not doing to get my LP-PAN 2
setup with WriteLog 12.  It works fine with NaP3.  My radio is a Yaesu
FTDX-5000.  I have WL running, not NaP3.  Here are my WL settings:

Setup | SDR Setup

    IQ Source: Line (ASUS Xonar U5)
    Rate: 192000 Hz

SDR Setup

    SDR on IF of configured Rig

SDR on Receiver IF

    Rig: rig on COMM4
    Fxed frequency SDR on IF of configured Rig

SDR Receiver IF Ranges

    0.000 MHz and up is offset 0.000 KHz from receiver.

After doing all that, then checking "Run the SDRs" and OK, I don't see
any SDR activity in the bandmap.  What am I missing?

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us