Re: [WriteLog] Version 12 question

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Version 12 question
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:37:34 -0900
Rob,

I don't have V12 yet, need a new computer first :). But, I think these will still work in V12.

In your [Configuration} section of writelog.ini add the following -

AutoSaveCount= 1

From the Help manual - "Set AutoSaveCount to the number of QSOs allowed
between automatically saving the log. Set this to -1 and WriteLog will not autosave. If you make no entry here, WriteLog will auto-save after every 100 QSOs."

As for the default CW speeds, go to Setup/Ports and then click on the CW Speeds tab. In the table of CW speeds set the left most window on the second row to your default speed. This should then show up as the default when you start WL. You will probably have to do this for both radios.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Rob K6RB