[WriteLog] RTTY Messages back on rttycontesting.com

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Messages back on rttycontesting.com
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 15:41:49 -0600
Back by popular demand, I've started putting RTTY Message example pages back
on rttycontesting.com. These pages were not moved over when I migrated to
WordPress. I was surprised at the number of people who used these pages and
I promised I would bring them back. Sorry it took so long.

The new message example page can be gotten to from the Tutorials menu on the
rttycontesting.com home page. Or accessed directly here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/messages/

At present there are only examples for the ARRL RTTY Roundup and for the
upcoming BARTG RTTY Sprint. I hope to add examples for the other RTTY
contests before each contest. That way I should be able to get them all
finished this year.

If you find any problems on any of these pages, please let me know. I
greatly appreciate help in proofreading my work since I do not have a
full-time proofreader on staff. HI

73, Don AA5AU