[WriteLog] V12 Writelog CW Receiver

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] V12 Writelog CW Receiver
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 20:43:42 +0000
I just upgraded to V12 Today.  Most everything works.
But When I to Rttyrite and select Soundboard AFSK', then Mode CW the CW
Receiver Window come up but the lower taskbar is not filled in.  Normally
the boxx between the two < > shows 750 HZ which I have it set to..  No
AUDIO shows on the screen.
If I go to the Mode menu and select  45BD, the Writelog RTTY Receiver
window comes up and works fine with Audio coming from the receiver.

It looks like the CW Receiver program does not run?
Any Suggestions?

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
Honor Roll 20 Meters
Honor Roll Phone
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.