Re: [WriteLog] 3rd Party Contest Module problems

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 3rd Party Contest Module problems
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:48:37 -0900
Don,

Thanks for the reminder about the Legacy Installer Helper - I had forgotten about that. But...

I just ran the Legacy Installer on the SM6SRW modules and got the same error message as before, "Severe: Writelog must be installed". Well WL is installed in a user account and Windows asks me for the Admin PIN number before it lets me run anything. I provide that number and things run ok, except for trying to get the 3rd party stuff installed.

Another bit of confusion. The Legacy Installer Helper says the DC3HB and DL1EFD contest modules DO NOT need the WL Legacy Installer Helper, yet last night when I tried to install the DL1EFD modules I got the same error message. I haven' tried the DC3HB modules. Not sure what to do now.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Don Hill AA5AU