Re: [WriteLog] v12.03 error Message on Start Up

To: "Eric Rosenberg" <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] v12.03 error Message on Start Up
From: post@lb3re.com
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 07:32:36 +0100
Hello

I think you cannot have loaded the microham MKII soundcard on bootup. You
can go into urouter software to see if the microham sound device is found
like LINE and MIC ?

Some computers dont shut of motherboard 5v on usb port if reboot only, and
can may be disabled in bios.

you can to try shut down properly and maybe try start without have the usb
cable connected, then connect it when computer is up and running in win
10.

I know i had experienced this, and then i had to just be sure i had a usb
hub with a switch inbuild to power it off/on on reboot.

73s LB3RE Stein-Roar "Rag"