Re: [WriteLog] AL9A SK

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] AL9A SK
From: Steve Rose via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 03:47:40 -0400
I am shocked and deeply saddened to hear this news.  I live in VK3 but  my
daughter lives in Wasilla, AK and we have planned for some time for me to
visit her and eyeball with Gary who had invited me out on his boat and to
receive his personal tour of Wasilla.  How sad I am to hear of this great
loss to us all.

Gary was a top contributor to our wonderful hobby and gave uncounted
assists to us all with Writelog.

Rest in Peace, Gary where there is no QRM and the bands are always  open!
We will truly miss you.
Steve VK3JA ex VK3TDX

In a message dated 3/18/2016 4:51:29 A.M. Central Pacific Standard T,