Re: [WriteLog] WL + Winkeyer USB Not Playing Together

To: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL + Winkeyer USB Not Playing Together
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 01:37:29 -0400
Also just in case it is an issue could you try disabling any antivirus
software. I typically do not run antivirus during contest activity. I have
found any number of strange things happening with the antivirus and/or
malaware software running.

Nothing suggests thus explicitly but seems when all else fails try to
eliminate potential problems.

73 Dean

Dean St. Hill

Barbados.JustAskLocals.com