Re: [WriteLog] Problem installing Dual Run module

To: "[WriteLog]" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem installing Dual Run module
From: Bob Henderson <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 17:01:09 +0000
Hello Gert

Many thanks for your note.  I have followed the instructions included in
the installation note provided by Wayne, as follows:

*"Unzip the distribution zip file somewhere--a temporary location will do.
Double click install.bat         Did it install? Run WriteLog and look at
your Setup/Keyboard Shortcuts/Command to Run.         Does it have
External: start2RadioRunMode and the other External?"*

Apparently the add-on did not install as no External: entries have appeared
in the Command to Run drop down list.

While Wayne's note prompts a check on successful installation it is silent
on what to do where installation is unsuccessful.  Hence my note.

73

Bob, 5B4AGN