Re: [WriteLog] Problem installing Dual Run module

To: Bob Henderson <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem installing Dual Run module
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 15:10:33 -0400
Bob

I have to admit that other than following the instructions I can't think of
any other useful advice. I too am using a Win10 environment. The only other
issue might be where you have WL installed. before I used to install in a
seperate C:\HAM\writelog folder but I blieve the recent wisdom is to use
the defaults. Unfortunatly I have been trying to find this info written
somewhere but have come up empty-handed.

The more i think about it the more I suspect this is the problem. That WL
is not installed (programme and data files) where it is expected.

I will continue to search to find this in a documented format.

Cheers

Dean 8P2K

*Dean St.Hill*

*Barbados.JustAskLocals.com <http://Barbados.JustAskLocals.com>*