Re: [WriteLog] CSS

To: John Maglio <jgmags@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CSS
From: Ed Muns <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 07:09:50 -0700
A call sign in the SEQ area of the Entry window is in the call sign queue.  If
the call sign is correctly entered in the call sign field of the Entry window,
then it has always answered my send exchange ... unless its lifetime has timed
out.  But, then it will not answer a future CQ either.

73,
Ed W0YK