[WriteLog] Making Gab Window Placement Permanent

To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Making Gab Window Placement Permanent
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 08:52:10 -0800
Every time a open a network gab window, it comes up right in front of the
QSO Entry window. I can scroll it off, but that takes a mouse movement every
time. I want the second op to be able to message the main op if he hears
something the main op doesn't hear, which information would have been typed
in the QSO Entry window which is covered by the gab window. I couldn't find
anything to change it in the .ini file. What am I missing?

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT