Re: [WriteLog] Making Gab Window Placement Permanent

To: Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Making Gab Window Placement Permanent
From: Wayne <support@writelog.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:58:53 +0000
> Every time a open a network gab window, it comes up right in front of the QSO
> Entry window.
I interpret this to mean the window that opens when you use
Entry/Send-Network-Gab, which, by default, is on ALT+G. (The other
window that might be "network gab" is the one that comes up when you use
Windows/Network-gab.)

In the former case, the box always opens up centered on the main
WriteLog window--the one titled "<filename>.wl - WriteLog". You can't
change that centering behavior. But you can rearrange your windows so
your Entry Window is not centered there.

In the latter case, the Network gab window is dockable and its position
is saved when you File/Save.

Wayne