Re: [WriteLog] Call in Rttyrite

To: Ed Muns <ed@w0yk.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Call in Rttyrite
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 18:37:45 -0400
Just a quicj bote that I used the method mentioned by Ed this week-end
operating 8P50B and it worked. I didn't think it would work but after
searching all over the web and finding nothing I tried this and to my
surprise it allowed "9P50B" not to be highlighted.

[Multipliers]
CALLPREFIX=8P50B

Writelog is such a versatile tool pity its documentation seems to lag
behind or exists in several different places.

Regards

Dean - 8P2k

*Dean St.Hill*

*Barbados.JustAskLocals.com <http://Barbados.JustAskLocals.com>*