Re: [WriteLog] Call in Rttyrite

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Call in Rttyrite
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:49:44 -1000
Just a quick note to say that seeing my own spot highlighted in the band
map is a feature that I like. It gives a great reminder where my run
frequency is when I move off to H&P for a minute or two. Just click on it
and I'm back. Somewhat easier than VFO B. Another use is to put yourself on
frequency when someone posts your frequency wrong. Often it's off by a
couple hundred Hz so I get callers sometimes out of my bandpass and when
others click on the spot then I'm out of their bandpass.. Just click on the
spot and I'm ZB.

This, of course, assumes you WANT packet callers. ;-)

Aloha, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU