Re: [WriteLog] FW: CAT Issue with WL and mH MK2R+, reading band/frequenc

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FW: CAT Issue with WL and mH MK2R+, reading band/frequency
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 09:26:36 -0400

In spite of their superbly detailed setup manuals, correctly configuring the MK2R+ with any contesting or logging software is complicated, and it is easy to miss something. My guess is that I have missed something….but I’ve triple checked every setting and I can’t figure out what I have set wrong.
Detailed configuration examples for all three major contest packages
and the three most commonly used day to day loggers that support two
radio operation are available in microHAM Router (Help | Download
Documents) or the SO2R area at http://www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

Your symptoms indicate an incorrect data rate for the RADIO ports in
WriteLog -> Setup | Ports.  Most likely you have not checked "Poll"
or have failed to set Baud Rate to correctly.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV