Re: [WriteLog] Importing FT8 contacts

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Importing FT8 contacts
From: Mike Seguin <n1jez@burlingtontelecom.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:46:11 -0400
Another popular contest logging program can take UDP from logged WSJT-X contacts and import them into its log.

Is this a possibility in some future update to Writelog? It would have been a big help this past weekend in the ARRL VHF contest. Lots of FT8 contacts on 6M! I ended up typing them in as they happened.

Mike