[WriteLog] writelog remote

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog remote
From: kostas sv1dpi <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 20:13:46 +0200
I am trying to setup writelog remote. I have made tests with a friend (SV1DPJ) who uses also writelog and in my local network also.

In my local computer I can not create the crt file! I make all the procedure in setup>remote, writelog says that crt file is created but nothing happens really as the crt file does not exist in my computer neither in default location or anywhere else! I can not understand what it happens. I use windows 7, Greek version and the last writelog version.

My friend creates the right crt file, forwards the ports in his router and I am trying to connect to him. He uses windows 10 english version. The connection works ok and I can see his radio frequency in my band map. Then I connect audio and this is successful also. When I press the button start RX, I get 2 messages and audio connection is lost. This happens in his local network also.
Messages are
"Audio connection ended because ClientThread read failed pwdrv:true pwdok:true. Network connection cancelled from the local system disconnect requested"
I press ok and a 2nd message appears
"RcClient received: StartCaptureRx AddSource Audio thread exception: Shared IAudioClient:Initialize failed )hr=0x8889000a) Unknown error 0x8889000A"

Any help?

73 Kostas SV1DPI