[WriteLog] DigiRite TX Frequency

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DigiRite TX Frequency
From: Ron Lodewyck <rwlodewyck@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 14:51:26 -0700
Just got DigiRite up and running and tried answering - unsuccessfully - a
couple of CQs.  I want to click on a CQer and transmit on my own fixed
frequency.  But, apparently, DigiRite always transmits on the CQers
frequency, unless I right click on the QSOs in Progress window and deselect
Transmit on RX frequency.  This is awkward and there isn't enough time to
do that before I start transmitting.

In WSJT-X there is a check box to Hold TX Frequency.  Is there some similar
default setting in DigiRite?

Thanks and GL in WW Digi Practice tonight at 0200.
73,
Ron N6EE