Re: [WriteLog] DigiRite TX Frequency

To: "'Ron Lodewyck'" <rwlodewyck@gmail.com>, "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DigiRite TX Frequency
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 17:19:34 -0500
Right-click instead of left-click the CQ station. This from the Read Me
file:

"Starting a QSO by answering a CQ message is the only way that DigiRite puts
its QSO's transmit frequency on the other station's RX frequency. In all
other cases, DigiRite chooses its own TX frequency. When answering a CQ, you
may force DigiRite onto its own TX frequency for that QSO by using a right
mouse click instead of a left click."

Don AA5AU