[WriteLog] WL Sound didn't work after Windows 10 update

To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Sound didn't work after Windows 10 update
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:30:29 -0500
Beware if you recently updated Windows 10. After updating Windows 10 this
morning, I found that I had lost sound connections for WriteLog/DigiRite.
When I went into WriteLog's Sound board mixer control, both my sound devices
were showing "No device" or something like that. After setting the devices
in the WL Sound board mixer control, everything started working.

With the WW-Digi contest coming up tomorrow, now is the time to check to
make sure everything is working!

73, Don AA5AU