[WriteLog] WL with Flexradio Maestro and two slices A&B with their own e

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL with Flexradio Maestro and two slices A&B with their own entry window possible now?
From: "SM0HRP Kari Gustafsson" <kari@sm0hrp.se>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 11:57:11 +0200
Hi,

More than a year ago I noticed that WL could not be used with Flexradios and
it´s slices A & B when using two keyboard entries for each slice. Has this
been solved? I tried with latest WL version (May 2020) but I cannot still
get WL meny to allow each entry window with its own independent slice (e g
slice A to entry window left and slice B to entry window right).

WL and it CSS simulator is the best on the market and it would be just
awesome if one could use WL to allow So2R with Flexradio together with the
Maestro.

Best 73s Kari SM0HRP