[Yaesu] RE: Ft-1000MP and the FH-1 Memory Keyer

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] RE: Ft-1000MP and the FH-1 Memory Keyer
From: nated@MICROSOFT.com (Nate Dixon)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 18:02:43 -0800
Even Yaesu's tech support department doesn't have a clue about how to
set this up.  Has anyone actually seen serial numbers sent from the FH-1
in the contest mode.  Please anyone with info give let me know as I've
wasted enough time with this thing.

Probably should just continue with MM-1 I guess.

Thanks
Nate N7OS