[Yaesu] Follow-up FT-1000d SUB

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Follow-up FT-1000d SUB
From: dwshock@access.usa.net (Doug Shock)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 16:19:14 -0700 (MST)
Thanks for all the feedback. I need to make a few things clear:

1: The squelch has been turned off. If the squelch was the problem it
would also effect the main VFO. Unless, the sub-vfo has its own squelc and
I don't think that is the case

2: I am not utilizing the receive on the BPF-1(yet).

3: This intermittant receive problem only happens in the sub-vfo not in
the main. When it occurs the audio disapears totally and the little green
busy light turns off for the sub.

4: It happens in all modes and all bands. It is more persistant with cw
regardless what filter in inserted in the sub.

I think I covered all the syptoms and conditions a bit more clearly this
time. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

73 de                          "Its not who asked the question but
AA0UF/Doug                      what the question was that counts."

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh/yaesu.html