[Yaesu] FT-5100 Bulbs

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-5100 Bulbs
From: dgmaley@inav.net (Dave Maley)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 20:02:10 +0000
Marty; here's what the service manual say to do:
1. Remove top and bottom covers.
2. Pull off all knobs.  Unscrew ring nuts on mic jack and tuning
    shaft.  Dealer may need to do this with a specail tool.
3. Remove small screw on PC board  just left of mic jack
4. Remove PC board
5. Replace bulbs. Rightmost bulb has sleeving on wires.
6. Put it back together.
Let us know how you come out.  I'll probabily be doing this procedure
myself very soon.    Dave   WA0ZZG
AR