[Yaesu] 1000MP Menu Settings

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] 1000MP Menu Settings
From: nated@MICROSOFT.com (Nate Dixon)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 06:23:08 -0700
I am using both of the settings that start from 300Hz for TX EDSP and RX
EDSP.  I am at work and can't remember the exact range but I like the
way it sounds on both Xmit and Rcv when the EDSP is in line.

I think it depends on how much you use the Low bands whether or not you
use a flat front end or not.  I am active on 80m and 40m and find the
tuned front end is effective.

-Nate
N7OS