[Yaesu] YAESU FRG-9600 Rcvr

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] YAESU FRG-9600 Rcvr
From: mraine@compusmart.ab.ca (Marty Raine)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 23:47:05 -0700
Wondering if someone on this list can help...??? if this is the place to
ask?? I have an FRG-9600 VHF/UHF Rcvr 60-905 Mhz continuous. When I
bought it from a local ham shop the tech said that there was an
after-market add-on converter to extend the coverage down to include the
6 meter ham band 50-54 Mhz. I asked him to enquire thru Yaesu...and he
got no results...the rcvr is not a current model, etc. Ugh!
Anyone here have any info on this converter's availability?

Thanks
Marty
VE6TS
Edmonton