[Yaesu] FS Kantronics Stuff

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS Kantronics Stuff
From: w4clm.ham@juno.com (Carol L Maher)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:56:53 -0500
Hi Guys,  I apologize for this not being Yaesu....
But maybe someone would be interested.

I have a couple of TNC's here and I'm thinking of letting them go.
If you have an interest in these, please let me know.
The first one is still somewhat valuable by today's amateur retail market
and is
the latest in a long run of TNC's for Kantronics.

1) Kantronics KAM98  I belive they are still available and retail for
$400 new.
   Mine is Mint in the box, with original manual, it was bought  a couple
   of years ago for that amount.

2) Kantronics KAM Plus..... A bit older in the world of TNC's but still
    a nice unit that is highly desirable.

Prices are negotiable at this time, and all reasonable offers will be
considered.  I  will try to work with you as I know the
economy is tight, it's two days after Christmas and all that.  But I'd
really
appreciate it if anyone should have the slightest interest, that you do
your home work
on the KAM 98 and KAM Plus before hand so you know what it is
that I have here.

Best Regards to the group and I hope that everyone had
a wonderful Christmas and a good new year.
Regards
Carol Maher
W4CLM