[Yaesu] FT1000 D Problem

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000 D Problem
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:56:49 +0100 (BST)
Hi All
  I have an FT1000D and it has developed an irritaing fault, I tend to have the
radio switched on and I listen to the bands when I am working on the computer,
for no reason the RX starts to go quiet, if I blip the mic the RX comes back to
normal, leave it again and about 4 or 5 mins later it will do it again, just
blip the mic and it goes back to normal. When operating I dont get it as the
rig is going between TX/RX its only when I go listening for long periods
  Anyone had this before or can point me in the right direction
  Cheers
  John G4RCG