Where's the Beef?

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Where's the Beef?
From: km9p@akorn.net (Bill Fisher, KM9P)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 21:09:13 -0500 (EST)
I would like to comment...

I really like reading the comments of the top scoring stations or even from
the not so top scoring stations as long as there is something interesting to
report.  Please give us your thoughts guys!  We have this seperate reflector
so that the guys that don't operate the ARRL DX contest don't get burdened
with email.  So if you operated the ARRL contest and have something to
say... say it!

73

Bill