List of New Vanity Calls Issued

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: List of New Vanity Calls Issued
From: neader@centuryinter.net (Scott Neader, KA9FOX by way of Chad Kurszewski WE9V <kurscj@oampc12.csg.mot.com>)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 09:33:32 -0600
{I found this on cq-contest.  I'm sure KM9P would like you use this service
 instead of the SCORE reflector.    Chad   still WE9V}

Hey Gang!

To announce your new callsign to the world, or to see WHO got WHAT call, visit:

        http://www.QTH.com/ka9fox

        and click on "Vanity Callsign Announcements"

Callsign announcements will look like this:

        KA9FOX - Previous Call
        WN9KKN - New Call ( choice 4 of 25 calls submitted )
        Scott Neader, La Crosse, WI
        Submitted Friday, November 01, 1996 at 1:33:00 AM

(the example is fake... I'm keeping my call)

As soon as you enter your old and new callsigns, they will be immediately
available for others to see.

I hope this provides a needed service, plus reduces unnecessary traffic
here on the contest reflector.

73 - Scott KA9FOX

INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / neader@QTH.com
Internet Solutions web: http://QTH.com/is   Ham web: http://QTH.com