KT4LD DISQUALIFICATION

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KT4LD DISQUALIFICATION
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 10:35:03 -0500
Andy....

Relax.... mark the dupes in the log and recalculate your score and send the
log in with ALL Q's showing so the log checkers can use your 900q log to
cross check other logs... DO NOT disqualify yourself, leave that decision to
the contest committee (I doubt it)...  duplicate Q's do not count for
scoring, however they are not a violation of the rules such as to trigger a
DQ as long as you mark them dupes and don't claim them for scoring...  Don't
be so hard on yourself... Do read the rules for  cqww, and I'll be looking
for you...

Denny